NATC Participants may opt to stay at PSU's On-Campus Conference Lodging. NATC has reserved blocks at Broadway Residence Hall and Ondine Hall. You may purchase a housing package on your conference registration form, or with an add-on form after you register. On-campus housing is limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Please also note the following guidelines:
- Everyone staying in on-campus housing must be officially registered with the conference as a Participant, Observer, Taiko Jam Performer, Vendor, Workshop Instructor, or staff member. For liability purposes, we are not permitted to have unaffiliated guests stay in the NATC block of rooms.
- Both single- and double-occupancy options are available. The maximum occupancy of each room is 2 people. Those purchasing a double-occupancy package must confirm their roommate before purchasing.
- All on-campus housing guests must check-in on Friday, August 9th and check-out on Sunday, August 11th by 10:00am. The Summer Housing and Conference Office can store luggage upon check-out. Extended stay options are not available.
- Regrettably minors (ages 17 and under) are not permitted to stay in on-campus housing. If you are registering and/or traveling with a minor, the University Place Hotel (noted below) is a recommended housing option.
All on-campus housing packages come with a dining plan that includes the following meals:
- Friday, 8/9 Dinner
- Saturday, 8/10 Breakfast and Dinner
- Sunday, 8/11 Breakfast
Meals in the dining hall are all-you-care-to-eat, buffet style. Please note that dining plans are only available to on-campus housing guests; there are no available meal plans for commuters.
Basic linens are provided. Occupants must bring their own toiletries.
- $130 per person, double occupancy
- $200 per person, single occupancy
University Place Hotel
NATC has reserved a block of rooms with the University Place Hotel - a PSU affiliated hotel that is walking distance to the campus/NATC activities. Staying at the hotel is recommended for families traveling with minors. The negotiated NATC conference rate is $90/night for an economy room (2 double beds or 1 king bed) with breakfast included. These rates do not include 15.3% tax per night. An additional $10 per night will be charged for each guest above 2 guests in each room. Guests under 18 are not subject to the additional fee. There is a maximum capacity of 4 people to a room with 2 double beds, or 3 persons to a room with 1 king bed.
The NATC block of rooms at the hotel has been reserved from 8/9 to 8/11. The special NATC rates will be available for 2 days before and after that period. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel before June 9, 2019. Check-in time is 4PM. Check-out is 11AM.
Please note that there are no dining plans available of off-campus attendees; attendees are responsible for their own meals. A list of planned meal break times is available in the Conference Schedule to help you plan.
Reservations/Front Desk: 1-866-845-4647 or 503-221-0140
Coupon Code: GROUP